LinkedIn has today launched the LinkedIn Marketing Awards, which will celebrate the best B2B campaigns and content from across Europe and the Middle East running on the platform.
The awards are open from today to businesses of all sizes and the winners will be announced in early October. LinkedIn has pulled together an expert panel of twenty creatives, strategists, media planners and top B2B marketers from across Europe to pick the best campaigns.
Judges include: Americo Campos Silva, the Global Head of Digital and Social Media at Shell; Darren Bolton, Executive Creative Director at OgilvyOne Business and Jenna Pelkey, Director, Global Media and Marketing Strategies at GE.
One award, The People’s Choice, will be decided by a vote by members of the public.
Brands can submit their entries via a simple online process, which only takes a few minutes, and have until 7th September to do it: https://business.linkedin.com/marketing-solutions/events/17/06/linkedin-marketing-awards
Ziad Rahhal, Head of LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, MENA at LinkedIn, said, “Our platform is home to some of most innovative and creative B2B marketing on the planet, and it’s time we gave these brands the recognition they deserve. We are asking brands in the Middle East of all shapes and sizes, across any sector, for any budget, to submit their campaigns and help us show their brilliance to the world.”
There are six award categories and entrants can enter any number of categories they wish. A number of awards include a small business category within them (organisations with less than 200 employees)
– Best Lead Generation – Marketing that delivers the metrics that matter: more leads, higher lead quality, a faster moving sales pipeline and more.
– Best Brand Impact – Campaigns that drive new levels of awareness and engagement. However, if you’re also measuring brand impact (whether click-through and engagement rates, brand surveys, NPS, brand associations or others), we’d love to hear from you.
– Most innovative – Work that takes a different approach to leveraging LinkedIn’s capabilities: whether that’s smart use of data, savvy localisation, original storytelling or other innovative approaches.
– Most influential – Thought leadership from individuals or brands on the platform which sets the agenda and engages audiences, on behalf of an organisation or a cause (open to media agency individuals).
– Employee advocacy – Recognising the businesses that deliver impact through their employees, engaging them as advocates, influencers and content creators.
– The People’s Choice – B2B marketing that most inspires B2B marketers – shortlisted by our panelists, then decided by public vote.
Key dates for brands to remember:
– 29th June: open for submissions
– 7th September: deadline for submissions
– 18th September: finalists announced
– 5th October: winners announced