LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional network, has released a list of the most powerful profiles in the UAE for 2016. Compiled for the first time in the UAE, the UAE 2016 Power Profiles list indicates the most viewed profiles on LinkedIn in UAE and contains a total of 45 profiles of exemplary professionals such as CEOs from public sector and industries such as marketing and advertising, human resources, technology and lifestyle.
Including top players from the country’s professional landscape, the Power Profiles list recognizes those members who have invested in their professional identity on LinkedIn to become the most viewed professionals in their respective fields.
“Our LinkedIn Power Profiles list is a celebration of professionals who have understood the importance of investing in their online personal brand and have succeeded in growing their employer’s brand by becoming its ambassadors. These Power Profiles are skillfully growing their professional networks online and sharing insights on areas that they are passionate about. We are excited to launch the first Power Profiles list in the UAE and look forward to seeing more and more members investing in their professional brands” said Head of LinkedIn Talent Solutions, Growth Markets, Southern Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Ali Matar.
Included in UAE 2016 Power Profiles are industry leaders such as:
– Director General at Smart Dubai Office, Dr Aisha Bin Bishr
– CEO, Dubai Corporation for Tourism and Commerce Marketing, Issam Kazim
– CEO Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority, Haitham Mattar
– President & CEO of Dubai Chamber of Commerce, Hamad Buamim
– CEO International at Etisalat Group, Hatem Dowidar
– Chief Executive Officer at Etihad Airways, Peter Baumgartner
– CEO, OmnicomMediaGroup MENA, Elie Khouri
– Chief Marketing Officer at NISSAN Middle East, Fadi Ghosn
– President, Virgin Megastore Middle East & North Africa, Nisreen Shocair
– President & Chief Operating Officer One & Only Resorts, Philippe Zuber
– Founder/MD at Careem, Mudassir Sheikha
– President & CEO Gulf at GE, Dr. Dalya Al Muthanna